Focusing on areas of intelligent transportation technologies and infrastructure, fuels, and safety.
Making transportation safer, cleaner and more efficient is one of the most significant engineering challenges of our generation. Materials light-weighting and advanced manufacturing is a core component of this challenge. But the challenge extends to autonomous vehicle systems, data management (and security), alternative fuel systems, life cycle analysis, civil infrastructure monitoring and traffic safety.
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Institute
- Composites Research Network
- Manufacturing Automation Laboratory
- Advanced Materials & Process Engineering Laboratory
- Clean Energy Research Centre
- Mérida Labs
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering Research Facility
- Radio Science Laboratory