Applying to Transfer

Transfer Requirements

Choosing a Specialization

  • Admission to a specialization is based on your GPA and a personal statement submitted towards the end of first-year.
  • For more information, visit second-year placement.

Engineering Transfer Program

Technology Diploma

  • Camosun College's Engineering Bridge program allows technology diploma graduates into third-year at UBC Engineering.
  • Diploma graduates in civil engineering technology, mechanical engineering technology, or mining engineering technology are eligible for the third-year Civil, Mechanical, or Mining Engineering program, respectively.