Why UBC Engineering?
UBC Engineering provides students with extraordinary learning opportunities. Our world-class faculty and researchers are committed to an instructional approach that is varied, experiential and engaging.
You start by gaining a broad understanding of engineering principles before selecting your program — choose from one of 13 in Vancouver or one of three in Kelowna; all lead to a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) degree. Course content is amplified through lectures, cutting-edge laboratory facilities, team-based projects and early design experience. You’ll also be immersed in active industry and community involvement.
UBC engineers stand apart. You'll have a firm foundation from which to build an exciting and rewarding career — on your own terms.
Explore UBC Engineering:
- Foundation Year
- Engineering Programs
- Community-based Experiential Learning (CBEL)
- Co-op Program
- Coordinated International Experience (CIE)
- Design Teams
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
- Go Global
- International Service Learning (ISL)
- Engineering stories from students, recent alumni and faculty